3/11/15

inspiration.



there's been so much inspiration to this week, and it's only wednesday!

construction started on the chinatown project across the street from the store. i'm really stoked on it. for multiple reasons but one being they're building apartments in the top level. said apartments are serving as my current inspiration for saving my nickels and dimes. because i would sell all my little toes and my mother to own one of those. just kidding mom. toes, maybe not.

after watching the videos from my last post, and talking with my boss-er-roo at the office about the project plans, i'm excited to see these historical buildings come alive again.

and the materialistic, trendy person in my is (sorry, kind of not sorry) excited to see h&m come to town. there's a space in my on-trend, affordable, semi-professional, everyday clothing needs that old navy and forever 21 aren't really filling.

in other news i saw gorgeous photos of an old acquaintance which led me to this website. which inspired me and got me thinking about how i really should start putting in some good ol' practice makes perfect photo editing work and start myself a website and portfolio of my own. fun fact: while creeping around job posting for more big girl positions of the work i'm already doing, i noticed that to apply you MUST have an online portfolio.

and speaking of practice makes perfect, the trip this blogger took is to die for. here's the link for some of the other trips the company she went with puts on. i think i'll try and start with something a little closer to home. but inspiration nonetheless.

happy wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS